Join author Maggie Crane at SoulScape, a peaceful oasis in the Bernardo Winery for an enlightening and fun morning workshop for midlife women on…
As a midlife midwife, Maggie helps women give birth to the second half of life – without all the unnecessary labor pains! She will teach you how to let go of the past, take the fear out of the future and live in the present moment so that you can age with grace, gratitude and gusto!
- begin to gracefully release outworn identities and roles
- learn to use a breakthrough technique to “tap” away your fears and anxieties – about anything!
- uncover what you value now in order to create a life that reflects the woman you’ve become
- explore ways to keep yourself healthy and vibrant through all the ups and downs
- have an opportunity to share and connect with other midlife women…and so much more!
Bring a friend and spend the afternoon exploring the Winery shops and restaurants
When: Saturday April 30, 2011
Time: 9 am – 12:30 pm
Who: Midlife womenWhere: Soulscape at the Bernardo Winery 13333 Paseo Del Verano Norte San Diego, CA 92128
Visit www.bernardowinery.com for directions
Register Here through Paypal’s secure site to guarantee your seat! (With or without a Paypal account.)